The first impression matters! The stand presentation is your business card. Our stand construction partners support you with your individual stand construction concept including furniture, lighting and event technology – with solutions for every budget.
- Provide your stand constructor with the general stand construction guidelines of MCH Messe Basel and the specific stand design guidelines of Igeho 2023. You will find both documents in our Download Centre.
- Ask your stand builder to request the ceiling grid plan of your stand area from our Techoffice before you start planning. (email@example.com, +41 58 206 34 34). After all, if the stand construction is aligned with the ceiling grid, suspension points can be optimised and costs saved.
- Ask your stand builder to include the cost of suspensions in his offer, even if they will be invoiced directly by the fair on the final invoice. The good news at the outset: every suspension point is therefore cheaper!
- Check with your stand builder how to deal with empties (stand packaging material, etc.) and the costs for any storage during the fair.
- For multi-storey stands and/or an area of 80 m2 or more, the stand concept must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 July 2023 for approval.
System stand construction
Do you prefer an existing stand concept?
Find out about the Igeho stand package Special or the Elegant system stand.
Before the trade fair / set-up
- Fri 10.11.23 – Fri 17.11.23 (07.00 – 22.00 h)
- Sun 12.11.2023 (08.00 – 18.00 h)
- System stands ready for use from Friday, 17.11.2023, as of 09.00 h.
During the trade fair
- Sat 18.11.2023 - Tue 21.11.2023 (07.00 -19.00 h)
- Wed 22.11.2023 (07.00 – 22.00 h)
After the fair / dismantling
- Wed 22.11.2023 (17.00 – 22.00 h)
- Thu 23.11.2023 – Sat 25.11.2023 (07.00 – 22.00 h)
- Clear out the system stands by Thursday, 24.11.2023, 12.00 h.
Good lighting, a few plants and attractive furnishings. With a few simple steps, you can give your stand that certain something and ensure an effective appearance. You can order all this from our partners for the duration of the trade fair. Use the links below and log in to the m-manager once. You will receive your personal login together with your booking confirmation.
- Power connection
- Water connection
- Floor coverings
- Lighting & Event Technology
- Stand partitions
Design your stand entirely according to your ideas. Our stand construction partners will help you find original solutions and put your stand in the best possible spotlight.
You share your stand with co-exhibitors? Remember to register your co-exhibitors so that they can also be found in the exhibitor directories. Please use the regular registration form for this purpose.
Make sure you book your hotel in Basel in advance. Basel Tourism will be happy to help you find suitable accommodation or there are numerous other booking platforms available.
MCH Messe Schweiz (Basel) AG